Thursday, June 19, 2008

scribbled by anna katrina
9:25 PM | 2 comments

hanging out



Yesterday, Carlo and I decided to hang out at How Yang (just coz there was nowhere else we could go where it wasn't too crowded) to unwind and just talk about everything going on in our little lives. It's been the same routine since the semester started – I wait for Clyde and Carlo's classes to end, go to their rooms to fetch them (ironic, eh?) and then just spend the hours chilling.

This time though, Clyde was nowhere to be seen. We later on found out that Carlo's Clyde-ditched-us-to-drink-with-his-other-friends speculation was all wrong and Clyde's phone did die on him righ when he was about to reply to my 'wer you?' text message.

Oh well, the two of us still had fun just laughing and getting excited over future plans. Heew is what the two of us have achieved in that little date of ours:

-->We took turns talking to my cousin on the phone for almost an hour – Carlo, about his relationship and how in a matter of a week, tney were able to break up three times and get back together again and again; and me, about how lousy my day was, how I visited my college and found out that I was actually pre-enlisted and so, without my knowledge, I've been missing my 'classes’ this entire time even if I didn’t even enroll. Kuya, being the darling that he is, just laughed. We love him.

-->We planned out our trip to Cebu next weekend – which included a night at The Loft and the infamous Doce. I’ve never tried the nightlife in Cebu, so I’m super thrilled. It’s a good thing I’m coming with experienced party-goers. This way, I can get tips on how not to look like a scared and lost puppy on the dance floor. At my personal request, we also have an afternoon planned at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I miss my ice blended mocha, screw Starbucks. Hopefully we can drag Clyde there. HE HAS TO COME

-->Because we were very eager to ‘expand’ the trio that is me, Carlo, and Clyde, we have come up with a list of people we thought could join the gang. How did we do this? Well, we made a 6-item criteria where each one will be rated from 1-10. The three important things I wanted from them: intelligence, culture and good social skills. Carlo’s was simpler (er, mor shallow if you ask me): looks, money and free time. Then he claimed that I took all the good ones so he was left with the three (uh, ya right.) After rating all the prospects, we narrowed down the list to four people. The final test will be the ‘hanging out’ part – whoever clicks the best with the three of us, will be the lucky dude. HAHAHAHA. If you ask me, this is so high school – but hey, it’s just for laughs. I doubt if anyone would want to associate her/himself with us anyway. LOL.

I’ll tell you how everything goes, promise. =) Til next time.
About Me



Name: Anna Katrina Espino
Nickname: Anna, Teebak, Hanna
Alias: the original Queen B*tch and the ultimate coffee addict
Age: 20
School: Silliman University

Indulges in:
*too much debating
*junk food
*books
*sensible conversations
*coffee!
*uninterrupted sleep

Detests:
*waking up early
*airheads and dumb-dumbs
*being broke
*disrepectful people
*losing

Hopes to be:
*the best damn debater in the world!
*a kick-ass lawyer
*an author of a New York bestseller (haha!)
*an independent woman (chorva)
*the owner of a Lexus IS 220



I am the biggest procrastinator alive. I'm generally a nice person but I can be a real mean bitch when provoked. I am a coffee addict. My passion is debate. I can sleep for more than twenty-four hours, but I can also last three whole days without a wink of sleep. People say I'm an extrovert, but really, I feel otherwise. I'm just too talkative -- that's all (probably because of debating too much). I love my God. I seem happy and cheerful most of the time... just don't dare ruin my day. I hate going to classes I know I can learn better about by just reading a book (in short, I hate defective teachers). I am a frustrated writer. I like intellectual conversations over coffee, and non-sensical ones over booze. I recently discovered the wonders of tea. I love music. I sing too. Once in a while, I try composing songs, but I usually end up with unfinished stanzas. I'm a real fastfood junkie and a huge couch potato. I can watch romantic comedies ALL DAY. By the way, I am Tracy McGrady's biggest fan. I'm all for the rainbow, if you know what I mean. I hate people who don't know when to stop and I DESPISE airheads. Some know-it-all's think they got me all figured out, but really, they have NO IDEA.






Links
Bloggers!

you can find me on:

  • yahoo360
  • facebook
  • friendster
  • multiply
  • livejournal
  • tagged

    people i know

  • lametations of terrible beauty
  • of beer and pen
  • tales of the loquacious lady
  • clash of the bull and the frog
  • la Jota a la Claudia
  • pure me
  • bittersweet
  • inconvenient reality
  • constipated psyche
  • angel spring's haven
  • au naturel
  • just got lost
  • save me from this world
  • be present, be here
  • i write sins, not tragedies
  • desensitized
  • ang pagdadalaga ni bob young
  • who wants to fuck me?!
  • squisii sushii
  • potpourri
  • tig-sulat pod baya ko...
  • the vegan prince
  • wild toga party for g[r]eeks
  • fin lust
  • while staring at you
  • exit to exist
  • colored rockets

    Silliman Debate Society

  • point of information
  • the venting machine
  • markie-mark
  • kristi's second
  • bulaw daw
  • the istaki doll code
  • 9th wanderer
  • wandering step
  • moisture is the essence of wetness
  • sugar rush
  • endless bliss
  • claudiopoi
  • seafoamjazz
  • songs of my heart

    debate community

  • debate asia
  • the last vehicle
  • bad rabbit
  • free all angels
  • tickle me pink
  • bad boy of senti
  • coffee is me
  • food for thought
  • Rosseau
  • paranoid pluto
  • a woman without equal
  • bok's den
  • alzhoeir hajim
  • the adventures of zed
  • peppermint streak
  • viewing the world
  • for the times a-changin'
  • brackets
  • here goes whatever
  • ang munting bukayo

    mga char

  • writing on air
  • spy in the sandwich
  • ala-ism
  • notes from the peanut gallery
  • pebbles and sex

    Forums

  • Visayas Debate Union
  • Mindanao Parliamentary Debate Union

    The freak recommends:

  • world debate website
  • debate and issue 101
  • Philippine short stories
  • RENT the Musical
  • Sham Sports - real funny stuff
  • Tracy McGrady
  • That 70's Show
  • Horny Manatee
  • youtube
  • blogthings
  • blogskins
  • ultimate guitar
  • The Guardian
  • BBC website


    my beloved peeps. haha.






















    Let bygones be bygones
    January 2006
    May 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    December 2009
    January 2010




    hit counter: